Host a Wreath Party
How long will it take to make a wreath?
- The estimated time commitment for assembling a complete wreath is usually between one or two hours. Yes, even if you have never done this before, you too can do this. Don’t worry, no experience is necessary. We can walk you through it. Great activity for beginners of all ages.
What materials do I need to create a wreath?
- We supply all the materials you need to assemble the wreath. The Wreath Kit includes pipe cleaners, sign, mesh, ribbons, and a metal frame.
What tools do I need to assemble the Wreath Kit?
- Only basic tools are required to assemble a wreath. Items that you probably already have around your house. No special equipment is needed.
- Scissors (for cutting ribbon),
- Ruler (for measuring ribbon)
- A heavy-duty stapler/staple gun, (and/or a hot glue gun can be used but is not necessary)
How much will it cost?
- The cost will depend on the quantity of wreath kits ordered. The more you order, the bigger the discount. The discount will be applied to the initial order.
Is there a minimum order of wreath kits to get the discount?
- Yes, to get the discount, there is a minimum order of ten (10) wreath kits all shipped to the same one address, all shipped at the same time. All wreath kits must be the same to receive the discount.
I am concerned about a large gathering.
- As an option if you would like a virtual party, we can supply a Zoom number for everyone to join via a video call. If it interests you, Katie has offered to join the call to give a tutorial. The Zoom call is a great alternative as well for groups in multiple locations.
What do I need to do before the event?
- As the event planner, shop online at www.krazymaziekreation.com to select which wreath kit that you would like to make. Begin by choosing a theme: Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Spring, etc. All wreath kits must be the same to receive the discount.
- Suggested order turn-around time should be 30 business days prior to your event. Your order will be shipped to one address. Your friends will pick up their wreath kit from you (if participating in a virtual party)
- You supply the wine (or beverage of choice).
I’ve never made a wreath. Is this something that I can do?
- Yes, you can do this! No experience is necessary to make a wreath. We will provide step-by-step instructions and bow demonstration via an online video tutorial, or you may request to have Katie join via a Zoom call.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
RIBBONS MAY VARY DUE to AVAILABILITY - all ribbons will be high quality wired ribbon